Thursday, August 12, 2004

all the small things ; blink 182


okay i chilled.
think dadeedoo is kinda amused by my 'ANGRY blog'

haha anyway.
was just really grouchy
and everything pissed me off really badly.
went sakae for lunch today (at j8)
i havent visited town for like, god knows how long.
okay actually not v long.
saw nana and .. mr wong the last time i went, i still remember.
haha.

Just like an angel
you're gonna make me fly.
Into your arms you're
wrappin me up so tight.


suddenly remember i used to like All American Rejects a lot yonks ago
where's that cd now..

ok digress digress.
what happened this week?
time zips by.
uhh, oh has oral ystd..was shitified la. the passage was filled with intolerantly EXCESSIVE 'ed and 't etc. every now and then the need for emphasis pops up and i just trip over. argh. and the picture was horrendous! thought in detail how to describe the foreground and background and guess what..was describing like, a portion of the foreground only and the examiners asked some questions and asked me to move on! like, huhh?? hmrpf. screwed. and its not like its tough or anything. so irritating! grr.
yea and i miraculously passed both physics tests.
SPEAKING OF MIRACLES.
freda kwok, CONGRATS man.
you FRIGGING lucky girl! lol
-hugs.

ok shall quit trying to rack my brains for the forgotten minor things that have happened in my pathetic life and hurry publish my post before more people ask about my previous angsty post. haha

oh, and dont forget.
THE OC ch5 11pm
-laughs.
'tatas.